Why Bring Belly Dance to My Event?
A belly dance performance or workshop is fun, exciting, engaging, and unique. Trust me, they’ll remember it for years!
What Kind of Entertainment Can I Schedule?
I offer professional performances in a variety of styles, as well as workshops for your guests to learn a few moves of their own. All entertainment is family-friendly and appropriate for everyone in your group.
Where Can I Schedule an Event?
I generally choose gigs in and around Frederick County in Maryland. A traveling fee may apply to events scheduled at venues further away. Don’t have a venue? I have a few connections to local dance studios and may be able to schedule something for you there. Again, an additional fee may apply.
I’ve danced at block parties, half-time shows, art festivals, international nights, corporate demos, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, Renaissance/Medieval faires, and restaurants. I’ve taught workshops for senior groups, girls’ night out, bachelorette parties, private studios, school groups, corporate wellness days, and health expos. About the only thing I haven’t (and won’t!) do are bachelor parties or mens’ parties- it’s just not that kind of dancing.
When Can I Schedule an Appearance?
I’m available for your weekend event and occasionally on weeknights, too.
How Much Does it Cost?
I take pride in being able to customize my performances and workshops to fit your needs and your budget. The rate varies depending upon the options you select to include. To give you some idea of costs I have below a list of the average rates for 2013:
- Bellygram $150
- Party Performance $215
- Party Performance and Workshop $280
- Weddings and Galas $300
- Event Workshop $150
- Children’s Party $150
Yes, this is the standard in the industry. However, discounts may apply for educational institutions and registered 501(c)3 non-profits. I love doing charity shows- just ask!
6 Great Ways to Impress with Belly Dancing
Interested? Here’s some of my favorite ways to bring belly dance to an event:
1. Send a loved one a 5 to 10 minute “Bellygram” on their birthday or anniversary. Surprise them at their home or office.
2. Invite your friends for a girls’ night out (hen night) and learn a few moves to strengthen and relax the body and mind. Mommy needs her time, too!
3. Or invite your friends for a girls’ night in (bachelorette party, bridal shower) and learn some hot shimmies and sensual undulations to impress! Play some themed games and share a few drinks.
4. Make your daughter’s next birthday special with a themed belly dance princess party. They’ll receive some glitter and sparkles, play some games, and learn a few dance moves.
5. Invite me to your next fundraiser or festival to teach a mini-belly dance lesson for your guests, or even perform for an audience.
6. Make your next wedding or ceremony memorable with a surprise performance. Belly dance, after all, was used in some cultures to celebrate fertility and to bring good fortune to newlyweds.
Learn More About Scheduling for:
- Weddings and Ceremonies
- Workshops and Corporate Wellness
Enough Talk, Let’s See Some Dancing!
It’s important to me that we customize the entertainment to meet your needs and expectations. As such, I ask that you call or email me to schedule. I can’t offer online checkout- sorry!
Here’s some things I may ask you about
- What’s the date, time, and location?
- What’s the occasion?
- Is there a person of honor?
- What’s your group like?
- How much time do we have together?
- What’s the venue, and how much space do we have?
- Are you looking for a performance, a workshop, or both?
- Should we play some games?
- Is there a theme or color scheme I can try to match?
- Do you have any requests for a particular prop, style, or music?
- Are there any guests or attendants with special needs?
- Is my appearance a surprise? Should I arrive ‘incognito?’
- What else can I do to make your event a success?
Let’s Talk Details!
(802) 449-4557 | Email me